‘Easy read’ is our way of presenting information in an accessible, in an easy to understand format.
This can help people with learning disabilities, and may also help people with other conditions affecting how they process information.
We have tried to:
- break information down into short sentences
- provide you with an additional printable version on each section that also includes images to represent each sentence of text where possible
- simplify or explain language and complicated words wherever possible
- align text on our printable versions on the right-hand side of the page, and align images on the left-hand side of the page
- avoid fancy fonts and italics